Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hangover apology

God, I'm so sorry I blogged you so late a few nights ago! I didn't wake you up, did I? Oh. When did you start going to bed so early? Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

I was... well, I was drunk. So very, very drunk. I don't remember what happened after I blogged you, I passed out shortly afterwards and woke up on the couch with my arms wrapped around an traffic cone and I was missing a sock. And it's not like you haven't drunk blogged me, you know, remember that one time last summer when you were coming back from that birthday party? Remember all that crazy crap you were telling me about how you 'experimented' in college? Man, that was funny.

1 comment:

tiff said...

No need to apologize, we've all been there.

Well, SOME of us have.

OK, I have.

So, you're in fabulous company!