Saturday, October 14, 2006

Things I'm Embarrassed To Like: Music

I think everyone has a few songs that they would never admit they really like, but if they're in the car by themselves they feel free to rock the fuck out and sing at the top of their lungs. Come on, you know that there are a few songs on your iPod that you pray won't start playing if you're around other people. Don't make me come look at your Playlists!

The ones on my list are mostly fluffy pop gems or country-esque tunes which will more than likely take away a lot of my indie cred, but oh well. I'm going to be proud of the unredeeming shit on my iPod for once!

Feel free to share with me your own craptacular musical choices, or mock mine severely, I know I deserve it in this case.

Worst. Playlist. Ever!
Toxic - Britney Spears
Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
Naughty Girl - Beyonce
Tubthumper - Chumbawamba
Fruita Fresca - Carlos Vives
Strawberry Wine - Deana Carter
Missing - Everything But The Girl
Silver Spring - Fleetwood Mac
Fever for the Flava - Hot Action Cop
Anything by John Mayer
Nth Degree - Morningwood
Like A Bird - Nelly Furtado
Set Adrift on Memory Bliss - P.M. Dawn
Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls
Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy -Big & Rich
SOS - Rihanna
Kiss From A Rose - Seal
I Saw Red - Warrant

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing to be embarrassed about with Nelly Furtado and "Like A Bird." Excellent song.

Chumbawamba, on the other hand ........

Chelle said...

I love Chumbawamba.... :D

My weak moments happen when I rock out to the hair bands. That's embarrassing.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

"Every rose has its thorn" by Poison. OMG. Awful, yet soooo addictive. It's in my head, and it won't leave!

Anonymous said...

Britney Spears? What I don't even have any of that shit on mine. But I am guilty of having Right Said Fred "I'm too SEXY" and the song Peaches! I know I am lame but Britney Spears, now thats lame. Whats next your going to tell us your love for New Kids?