Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hey baby, what's your sign?

Hello all you fabulous people!

I've already posted this over at The Monkey Barn, but I decided to put this over here too because I wanted more reposnses and I was feeling way too lazy to come up with a new post.

I want to know what are the best and worst pick-up lines you've ever heard or used, because some of us need a good laugh, and some of us need new material.

Post them in the comments or e-mail them to loveseahag(at)gmail(dot)com, and sometime next week (in other words, when I'm not drunk and puking on someone's penny loafers) I'll post the winners. You may even get a prize!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo ... Ooooo ... I know what I want for a prize.

Here goes ...

Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got 'fine' written all over you.

Do you believe in the hereafter? Well then, you know what I'm here after.

Hey baby, you've got something on your ass: my eyes.

Do you have any raisins? How 'bout a date?

And, of course ...

If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.