- The guy who was reading the paper while driving in the fast lane at 80 mph.
- The 16-year-old kid driving the HUGE truck who decided to go 20 mph on Sugarloaf because he was so obviously scared to be driving such a gigantic vehicle
- The girl who was turned around and trying to slap her kid in the backseat from exit 104 to 96
- The two people who cut off an ambulance with its lights on
- Everyone going to the Falcons game
Sunday, November 26, 2006
I hate everyone: People on the road today
It's a good thing that I don't have a laser mounted to the hood of my car, or else I'd have been tempted to use it on some fellow travelers today. Here's a select few who should be thankful that they didn't end up suffering my vengeful wrath in the middle of I-85: