Monday, October 09, 2006

More Sea Hag to Love!

Can't get enough of that good Sea Hag stuff? I did some more exhaustive research (by which I mean I googled 'Sea Hag' and read the first 5 hits) and found more interesting people and places who also proudly bear the Sea Hag name:

There's a myth-based character in the Forgotten Realms game (it's a tabletop role-playing game, or RPG, for all my non-dork readers) that is a seaweed-covered wretch who lures men to their deaths with their siren song. Heh.

To clean up your naughty bits, there's Sea Hag Soap, and a ton of seafood restaurants from Portland to Thailand who are blessed under the name of Sea Hag.

Damn you, sassy pirate wench, infringing upon my intellectual pirate stripper rights! Damn youuuuuuuuu!

If your'e looking for a good vacation spot, there's a Sea Hag Marina in Steinhatchee, FL, and the web site has a section on there called Ask Cap'n Brandi, which has a picture of a woman dressed like a naughty pirate...hey, she's stealing my character! There can be only one Pirate Stripper around here, lady. There can be only one! Now we must battle to the death!

No comments: