Well, Sea Hag fans, it looks like I might be victorious over the Phlegm Monster... for now. And during my sickness I learned a few things:
1. Double shot of codeine-laced cough syrup + 2 Tylenol PM + 2 glasses of Kahlua and milk = 4 hours of sweet, merciful sleep.
2. Humidifiers are the greatest invention known to man.
3. Soup, grapes, Oreos, hot tea and a sandwich all arranged on an awesome red school lunch tray go a long way towards making me feel better.
4. Don't share your cough medicine with codeine unless you are really, really, really sure you don't want it anymore.
5. Next time I have something this awful I will be sure to lick more people I don't like.